I’m Jeff, a humane designer & technologist who’s passionate about building products to improve people’s lives.
Before joining Optimizely, I earned my Master’s degree at UC Berkeley’s School of Information, where I studied technology, design, and behavioral economics. View my full online resume here (includes print styles!).
I’m also a tennis player and musician (guitar/bass/drums).
This is my personal site that I use to write about design, code, A/B testing, and other topics that interests me. A few of my most popular posts:
- Discovery Kanban at Optimizely
- Why We Hire UI Engineers on the Design Team
- Building an MVPP - A Minimum Viable Product we’re Proud of
- Get Comfortable Sharing Your Shitty Work
- Why I Became a Design Manager
- Hiring Designers: Advice from Twitter, Uber, and GoPro
- Scribbles & Letters
- Sol LeWitt’s Wall Drawing #273 (CodePen)
- Ellsworth Kelly – Spectrum Colors Arranged by Chance V (CodePen)
- Ellsworth Kelly – Spectrum Colors Arranged by Chance III (CodePen)
- Discovery Kanban 101: How to Integrate User-Centered Design with Agile (Skillshare class)
- From 20/20 Hindsight to ESP at Optimizely. An updated (and solo!) version of the talk below, given at Lean Kanban Central Europe, November 2017.
- From 20/20 Hindsight to ESP at Optimizely. Given at Lean Kanban North America with Keith Nottonson, May 2017.